Sunday 15 May 2011

Ultimate Mix-tape

Now that I have completed the preliminary task, I am going to begin the main task- to create a music magazine. In order to decide which genre of music I want to feature in my magazine, I decided to create an ultimate mix-tape in order to identify which genre of music I am mostly interested in.
Four Year Strong – Heroes get remembered, legends never die punk rock
Bryan Adams – summer of 69 classic rock
A Day To Remember – 2nd sucks rock
Bullet for my valentine – ten years today heavy metal
Shania Twain- that don’t impress me much country
Aerosmith- dude looks like a lady classic rock
my chemical romance – Helena metal
Daniel bedingfield – I cant read you pop
Darren styles – skydiving bounce
scooter – lonely hardcore

Having carried the task, I have found that I am mostly interested in rock music.

Sterotypical listener of rock music
They would wear skinny jeans (sometimes of different colours such as red), they would own footwear such as vans and converse, wear band tops and collared shirts. In a triumph to be unique, they would have colourful and hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment